Jointly Hosted Forum is now open for forum applications. Please follow the steps outlined in this post to get your own forums.
You will own a section of forums dedicated to topics of your choice (must be family-friendly) and be a moderator of the forums and users.
The service is completely free for all, though we reserve the right to suspend any inappropriate forums at our sole discretion. Other than that, forums inactive for more than 3 months may be suspended.
On top of that, enjoy having your discussion board!
Be a moderator and have your own vBulletin forum!
(This free service is only available to members having 100 or more posts.)
Ever want to create and run your own forum boards? Ever want to be a moderator and administer your own forums and users? Let alone on vBulletin™ which is simply the best and most globally recognized forum software out there?
Now anyone can have his or her own section of forums like this! Just follow these 4 steps:
- Register an account at Jointly Hosted Forum.
- Post around until you have at least 100 posts.
- Apply by starting a thread in this board with these information:
- Your name: full name would be preferrable
- Username of registration: your account username at JHF that you would like to be the moderator
- Your website URL: preferrably the one associated with your forums, but it’s totally ok if you don’t have any
- Forum purpose: what you are going to use the forums for
- Forum section title: such as “Make A Website” for this one
- Forum boards: a title as well as a short description for each of them, such as these
- To be notified on the thread after we have created the forums and granted moderation privileges to your account.
Note: Forums inactive for 3 months may be suspended, albeit your user account will always be fine.