Yet another mailing by Neil Patel. Be prepared to learn something SHOCKINGLY new.

3 Mistakes for Online Business Owners
The #1 reason I get so much traffic
TIME WASTERS

======================================

Have you ever felt too intimidated to ask for referrals?
Something people find most interesting about my traffic system is "asking for referrals" becomes a thing of the past.

Here's why:

When you put yourself out there in social media and you start having conversations which people can hear... they'll see how bright you are. They'll see how committed you are. They'll see how ambitious you are.

And they'll want to connect up with you.

You won't need anybody's referral, you won't need anybody's testimonial. You doing just what you do naturally will make a HUGE difference in your business.

It's very simple, it's very straightforward, the only thing you need to do is... to do it!

If you follow the instructions in my QuickSprout Traffic System I guarantee you'll be able to at least DOUBLE the number of people that are seeing you (and in many cases it's a lot more than double).

And that means attracting more prospects, leads and sales on a weekly or monthly basis.

It's that easy.

You just have to think about creating relationships.

If you want to find out more, take a look at this...

http://www.quicksprout.com

"Hey Neil -- why do you keep reminding me about your course?"

Simple... because top performers continually (and consistently) invest in themselves.

When I look at my friends and network of contacts, I see exactly 2 common characteristics.

1. They take action.

2. They are rabid students of personal development materials.

This could be books, courses, coaches/consultants or whatever else.

I invest heavily in my own development, too. I spend 1,000's of dollars every year to attend conferences. I'm not afraid to spend $1,000 on a meal if that's what it'll take to get face time with the right person. Plus, I even give equity in my businesses to get the right advisors on the team.

But here's the thing -- you don't have to spend or give up that much to advance yourself. You can start learning how to design websites with a $20 book from Barnes & Noble... or for free from your library.

You can spend $7 taking someone out to coffee and learning from them.

The "problem" we as individuals have developed is that, with the rise of the Internet, we think all information should be free.

And it's true. With a lot of research, you hypothetically could find a lot of great info on the Internet. But HAVE you?

But here's the problem I've personally run into with that... it takes a long time to find all that info, assemble into something coherent, and then actually synthesize the info to learn from it.

I don't know about you... but I don't have the willpower or energy to learn many things that way.

And there's 2 more things.

1. When you get the info for free, you're psychologically tuned to devalue the info. You got it for free... so why should it be worth anything? When you pay for something, you are tuned to value it much more (especially if it's expensive).

This goes for your education as much as it does for anything else -- clothes, kitchenware, etc.

2. It's also NOT about the information. It's about what you do with it. It's about finding motivation and building habits... about understanding how to "program yourself" and make it easier to apply yourself.

You may feel like you need more info... but my guess is what you actually need is help taking action.

When you make a sacrifice to attain something, you're more likely to use it. Put another way, when you pay for information, you're more likely to apply it to your life.

I used to read a lot of blogs... but then I realized how little I was actually learning... and how even less of that info was improving my skills. Since my ultimate desire is to get better at what I do, I now only learn from things I pay for... because I know I'm internally more driven to use the info and get my money's worth. The act of paying psychologically programs me to commit to act on whatever I learn.

(This is the same reason a business like Princeton Review can sell expensive courses and much cheaper books at the same time... even though they have the same info.)

Plus, anyone can write a blog... but only true experts can get people to buy and keep their products. There's no way they'd stay in business if their products sucked because everyone would return them and get refunds (almost all products like this have generous money back guarantees, which I'm not afraid to use). So you're almost guaranteed to get your mind blown by the info... or you just get your money back and try again.

I find the same thing happens with my students. My premium members take action far more than my blog readers because they value my teaching more. That's part of the reason why I save my best info for them... so we can keep our advanced stuff in the family of "doers."

When you invest in the Quick Sprout Traffic System, I'll walk you through everything you need to know about traffic building (and much more)... AND I'll make it as easy as possible for you to take action on that info. I'll eliminate the friction you may be experiencing right now.

It's an investment in your education and your future, one that could totally change your life. Because once you learn my stuff, you can apply to everything you do for the rest of your life. Imagine the immeasurable improvements that could make over the course of your life.

I'll be honest, I can't "guarantee" it'll change your life. And that's you get a month to try it completely stress- and risk-free. So you can decide if it's right for you.

If it doesn't blow your mind, send me just one email and you get all your cash back (and you still get to keep the knowledge you've gained, forever).

So... I have to ask you... why NOT give it a shot?

You can review everything you get here: http://www.quicksprout.com

Talk soon,
Neil