Recently uCertify approached me and asked me to do blogging on about Zend PHP-5 exam PrepKit. Since this is an interesting topic to me and as I would get a free simulator, I agreed. uCertify produces the preparation kits for many different IT Certifications including Microsoft, Oracle, Cisco, CompTIA, Adobe, etc. The uCertify PrepEngine looks like this:
Features of the PrepKit:
- A nice looking user interface with good usability, especially regarding the minor details. For example, it is possible to click the answer itself and not only the checkbox next to it.
- It has an optional study mode for every kind of test. When enabled it displays the wrong answers immediately rather than evaluating the answers only after the test is over. This provides a harmonic way of learning and measuring one’s progress.
- It automatically shuffles the order of the answer options thereby preventing me from remembering the position of the correct answer among various options.
- The explanation to the answers is of good quality and includes chart, diagrams, tables, snippets wherever required.
- Huge amount of study material are included in the kit! It is not only a simulator but a full preparation kit.
In general it is a nice product that can be helpful for one to prepare for an exam (they have various prepkit available at uCertify). However I do not want anybody to get an impression that I think this is the only resource that one could use to prepare and pass an exam. This product and all other products available out there (books, prep kits, study guides) are just another resource for learning and practicing that one might consider to use when preparing for an exam.
It’s a very nice kit for diversified learners who want to learn things in all different ways. It’s also a breeze to create your own tests and quizzes. Give it a try and you are gonna like it!
1 thought on “Review of uCertify Zend PHP-5 Exam PrepKit”
Pingback: Review of uCertify Zend PHP-5 Exam PrepKit - EtondeGroup Blog of Web Applications | EtondeGroup Blog of Web Applications
Comments are closed.