Stop! For a minute of break, feed yourself with these very interesting infographics, numbers, statistics and facts about www.facebook.com, the zoo of people. There are also data and survey about other social networking sites such as Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn and MySpace that are listed in comparison with Facebook for your curiosity.
An Average Day on Facebook – What do People Do?
- What do people do everyday on Facebook?
- What are your categories of friends?
- Engagement with the Facebook platform compared to that of Twitter, LinkedIn and MySpace?
Google vs. Facebook on Privacy and Security
- With the launch of Google+, Google and Facebook now compete in even more areas.
- Comparison of Google+ and Facebook on income, unique visitors, etc.
- Privacy checklist and security checklist against Google and Facebook.
Facebook vs. Twitter – Breakdown of Demographics
- Facebook users gender, income, age, education, location, etc.
- Twitter users gender, income, age, education, location, etc.
Facebook Random Stats, Funding and Top Likes
- Facebook is available in 70 languages.
- 75% of Facebook users are outside the U.S.
- 250 million photos are uploaded on Facebook every single day.
- 2 billion posts on Facebook are liked and commented every single day.
- There are 800 million users actively engaging on Facebook and 50% of them log in Facebook every day.
Facebook’s Criticisms, Missteps and Outright Failures
- Facebook persuaded millions of people to share stuff about themselves under the guise of privacy.
- It remembers everything you do and make them publicly accessible.
- Blah blah blah….
How Many People are Obsessed with Facebook?
- There 500 million active users on Facebook, which means 1 in every 13 people on earth actively use Facebook.
- 48% of 18 to 34 year-olds check facebook right when they wake up.
- Blah blah blah….
A World without Facebook
Facebook Generates Business for Companies that Use It.
Businesses are found to get positive results engaging on Facebook with their own pages, by a recent survey conducted among small business owners.
The Demographics of Facebook, LinkedIn, MySpace and Twitter
A demographic breakdown of who uses the most popular social sites against the U.S. Population: Facebook, LinkedIn, MySpace and Twitter.